More Payment Options Means More Sales
With Global Payments, you can improve the in-store shopping experience by accepting more forms of payment. Millions of U.S. shoppers use PayPal® and Discover® online and in stores. Increase sales and merchant loyalty by giving consumers the freedom to use their preferred payment method.
What is it?
With more than 50 million U.S. customers, PayPal gives you the opportunity to attract new customers and engage existing customers. With a simple swipe of their PayPal card, your customers can use their payment of choice in your business.
Benefits of PayPal/Discover
Merchants are always looking for ways to increase their customer base and increase the purchases made by each shopper. By accepting multiple forms of payment, you simplify the transaction process and improve the customer experience. Because PayPal processing is handled by Discover, those merchants who already accept Discover can swipe PayPal payment cards and process like any other credit transaction.
For merchants who don't already accept Discover, getting set up is as easy as a phone call.
- Aids in customer retention and drives new customers to your store – Merchants gain access to PayPal’s preferred customer base.
- 50 million+ active U.S. customers
- No set-up fees
- One combined statement – your merchant statement will contain Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and PayPal transactions.
Features of PayPal/Discover
With a large consumer push to their more than 50 million active customers in the United States, PayPal payment cards will quickly be carried in the pockets of many shoppers. Since you'll have access to multi-branded signage decals featuring the PayPal acceptance logo, you can easily let shoppers know that you carry the payment method they prefer.
- PayPal has 128 million active registered accounts and is available in 193 markets.
- No need to purchase additional equipment – Merchants already accepting Discover can accept PayPal payment cards.