Card Reader LED Indicators
All LEDs off - button release to power down
Red LED on - device starting up/charging battery
Red LED off - fully charged
Red LED flashing - low battery
Green LED on - Bluetooth is connected
Green LED flashing - standby mode/waiting to connect to Bluetooth
|Device cannot be paired
- Press the power button to restart your device.
- Check if you can find the device's serial number (shown on the back of the device) in the Bluetooth Reader lists in the app.
|Device cannot read your card successfully
- Check if the device has power when operating and ensure devices are connected.
- Check if the application instructs to swipe or insert card.
- Ensure there is no obstacle in the card slots.
- Check if the magstripe or chip of the card is facing the right direction when swiping or inserting card.
- Swipe or insert card with a more constant speed.
|Device lost connection with smartphone or tablet when the device is auto-off
- Press the power button to turn on the device again. The device will automatically connect with your smartphone or tablet again.
- The device may be at lower battery level, please use the USB cable to recharge it, then retry.
- Ensure the device or smartphone/tablet is within the reception range.
|Device does not work with phone or tablet
- Ensure the Bluetooth function of your smartphone or tablet is turned on.
|Device has no response
- Use a paper clip to press the reset button at the bottom for reboot.
For Questions Regarding
- Merchant Application Status
- Technical Assistance
- Billing Questions
- General Customer Service
Please contact us at 866.716.0521 or USsupport@globalmpos.com
Operating hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm EST (Mon-Fri)