First-to-Market In North America
Global Payments’ VX 675 3G Long-Range Wireless point-of-sale (POS) solution – first to market in North America – is a sleek, full-function, wireless handheld POS solution with full 3G capabilities available on the Rogers™ and TELUS® networks for the flexible coverage needed to accept payments anywhere.
Benefits of VX 675 3G
The VX 675 3G features an ergonomic design that allows the device to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand or the inside of your pocket, for convenient payment anytime, anywhere.
- Greater speed and convenience provide a positive customer shopping experience and faster service at the checkout, translating into efficiency and cost savings
- Makes it quick and easy for customers to tip and speeds the transaction process
- Provide high visibility and ease-of-use, making it simple for you and your customers to use in all environments
- Helps protect customer data and greatly reduces merchants’ exposure to fraud and potential chargebacks
Features of VX 675 3G
- Contactless EMV chip transaction processing – Visa® payWave, MasterCard® PayPass™ and Interac Flash® – helps speed customers through the checkout
- 3G network capability to quickly process your transactions
- Built-in tip functionality with percentage option, enables faster payment processing for your customers
- Vibrant full-colour screen makes it easy for staff and customers to read and follow the terminal prompts
- Drop-resistant case means the VX 675 can withstand even the most demanding conditions
- Meets industry security standards including PCI PTS 3.0 and EMV Level 1 and 2 and also features a temper-resistant construction with VeriShield enablement to help prevent fraud