Speedy Contactless Checkout
The iCT250 CounterTop Contactless is a stand-alone point-of-sale (POS) solution designed to process debit and credit card transactions via an IP or standard dial connection. The iCT250 is part of the Ingenico iCT200 product series designed for high performance with the latest in security protection.
Benefits of iCT250 CounterTop Contactless
With the iCT250, you can improve customer shopping experience through faster checkout and efficient service.
- Provides high visibility and ease-of-use, making it easy for merchants and their customers to use in all environments
- Offers a new revenue stream and helps you provide superior service and attract new, international customers by allowing them to pay in their home currency
- Makes it quick and easy for customers to tip and speeds the transaction process
- Protects customer data and greatly reduces merchants’ exposure to fraud and potential chargebacks
- Allows the terminal to update the application to the latest version automatically, without manual operation
- Increase customer acquisition and retention with gift and loyalty solutions designed to optimize your revenue opportunities
- Masking card information on transaction receipts helps prevent account use fraud and protects customers' information
Features of iCT 250 CounterTop Contactless
The iCT250 is enabled for EMV chip, magnetic stripe and contactless with a built-in contactless reader.
- Easily integrates with merchants' existing hospitality solution
- Built-in contactless transaction processing for Interac Flash® , Visa® payWave® and MasterCard® PayPass™
- Vivid full-colour display and large, backlit buttons
- Supports HomeCurrencyPay dynamic currency conversion
- UnionPay® card acceptance
- Built-in tipping functionality, including choice of three preset percentage options, and free form percentage and dollar amount
- EMV and PCI PTS V2 certified
- Auto Download (setting within terminal management system)
- Ackroo®, Eigen and Givex® gift card acceptance
- Primary Account Number (PAN) Truncation / Expiry Date Suppression