Global Iris is our new online payment processing solution.
It's been designed specifically for us by an established epayments provider in Europe, Realex Payments. It aims to help you access the enormous sales opportunities offered by doing business online.
Global Iris offers a simple, convenient and secure way to process online - Card Not Present (CNP) payments for Internet, telephone and mail order transactions, whilst containing the tools to help you manage and greatly reduce fraud.
The key benefits of Global Iris include:
- Simple payment processing. The online payment screens are simple and easy-to-follow. Likewise, your administrative and management information (MI) pages have been designed for maximum ease of use.
- Comprehensive service. It provides many features including payer authentication and web-based reporting.
- Transactional security. The system supports both Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCodeTM for internet transactions.
- Accepts multiple currencies. It supports payments in a variety of international currencies.
- Reduced PCI DSS compliance effort.* The service is hosted by Realex Payments who are fully accredited with Level 1 PCI DSS by Visa and MasterCard. Their systems and security controls are based on current industry standards and have several layers of technology in place to ensure confidentiality, authentication and integration of information, making your journey to achieve PCI DSS compliance easier.
- Increased control. You maintain control over the payment page, including the design of the website checkout.
Global Iris has three service options available to you:
- Virtual Terminal - a solution for merchants taking credit and debit card payments over the phone, either in a small office or a larger operation such as a call centre. The Virtual Terminal application allows an agent to enter card details and then authorises the card payment.
- Re-direct - a hosted application which allows you to redirect customers from your website to a secure payment environment, where the customer can enter his/her card details to complete the payment.
Once the transaction has been processed, we will return the response of the transaction to a nominated response page on your servers so that your system can automatically update with the details of the transaction.
The customer can then be returned to a page on your servers.
- Remote - Global Iris can be integrated remotely into your site giving you control over the screen flow. This is possible using an Application Programming Interface (API) via the secure exchange of XML messages.
The API allows for the remote submission of a number of different request types which allow you to process card payments.
To register for Global Iris please call our Helpdesk on 0845 702 3344**
*This does not help Merchants on the Remote platform. They are required to become compliant on their own.
**Lines are open between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. To help us continually improve our service and in the interests of security, we may monitor and/or record your telephone calls with us. Any recordings remain our sole property. We also provide a Textphone service on 0845 602 4818.